The Sunline Finesse FC Fluorocarbon should be your first choice. Designed specifically for finesse applications and spinning reels, it features an incredible combination of softness and high abrasion resistance, providing excellent reel management and the durability to hold up against heavy cover. Manufactured with a new process called Super Dynamic Processing, it also has incredibly low memory, as well as, a "high tenacity" quality that expertly balances strength and stretch. Offering superior straight strength and knot strength as well, Sunline’s Double Resin Processing on the line surface also makes it sleek and durable for reduced surface friction and enhanced casting. Experience the thrill of fighting huge fish on light line - with confidence you've never had - Sunline Finesse FC Fluorocarbon also delivers invisibility that is second-to-none in the water.
- Designed specifically for use with finesse baits - drop shots, shaky heads, etc.
- Supple design for excellent reel management
- Designed for suppleness, yet with a high level of abrasion resistance
- Double Resin Processing dramatically reduces line surface friction
- Excellent linearity for smooth, long casts.
- Super Dynamic Processing for unbelievable tenacity that goes beyond normal limits