- TAEL701MLRB: Power: ML Action: R Length: 7’0"
- Line: 8 to 14 lb. Lure: 1/4 to 5/8 oz Guide: Fuji Alconite
- TAEL701MHRB-G: Power: MH Action: R Length: 7'0"
- Line: 10 to 20 Ib. Lure: 1/2 to 2 oz Guide: Fuji Alconite
- TAEL741MHRB-G: Power: MH Action: R Length: 7'4"
- Line: 10 to 20 lb. Lure: 1/2 to 2 oz. Guide: Fuji Alconite
- TAEL801MHRB-G: Power: MH Action: R Length: 8'0"
- Line: 10 to 20 Ib. Lure: 1/2 to 2 oz. Guide: Fuji Alconite
- NEW TAEL721MRB-G: Power: M Action: R Length: 7’2"
- Line: 8 to 17 lb. Lure: 1/4 to 3/4 oz Guide: Fuji Alconite
Daiwa’s added Tatula Elite Series Bass Rods to its stellar line up. What makes these rods so special. These are true signature series rods that were developed by Daiwa’s Pros such as Randy Howell, Brent Ehrler, Ish Monroe, Takahiro Omori, Seth Feider and Cody Meyer. Each pro was asked to pick their favorite techniques and design specific rods to be the ultimate action to accomplish that technique. Our Pros were given absolutely free reign to pick rod blank, guides and reel seat, so this series is the perfect personalized series line of rods. Now anglers do not have to guess what the right rod action would be for a specific technique. Daiwa pros have taken all of the guess work out of it so you don’t have to hunt for the right rod and can concentrate on catching more fish.
Tatula Elite Rods are designed with SVF™ Nanoplus Super Volume Fiber blanks for increased sensitivity and less weight. Crankbait rods are designed with GLATECH™ fiberglass / graphite construction needed for a slower reacting blank. The slower reacting blank is needed for the proper action of the crankbaits and allows fish to inhale baits better and not tear hooks. This will result in improve hook ratio while allowing and you increased sensitivity due to the graphite wrapped blank construction. All blanks have Daiwa’s X45® BIAS graphite fiber construction which prevents twisting and ovalization of the blanks for increased casting accuracy and improved distance. Our Pros had the opportunity choose either Daiwa exclusive Air Guide System (AGS) for more sensitivity or Fuji® Alconite guides. The team could also choose our Daiwa custom reel seat or Fuji ® reels seat upon their preference and to round out the series are elevated looking grey EVA foam grips for greater comfort.
- Daiwa’s Exclusive Super Volume Fiber-Modulus” SVF™” Graphite blanks or GLATECH™ Fiberglass construction
- X45® Bias Graphite construction prevents twisting of blanks for casting accuracy
- Daiwa AGS guides or Fuji® Alconite ring guides
- Daiwa Exclusive custom designed reel seats or Fuji® reel seats
- Limited 5 Year Warranty