- Seaguar InvizX 100% Fluorocarbon
- 4 lb. Diameter: .007 in. /.17 mm
- 6 lb. Diameter: .008 in. /.20 mm
- 8 lb. Diameter: .009 in. /.23 mm
- 10 lb. Diameter: .010 in. /.26 mm
- 12 lb. Diameter: .011 in. /.28 mm
- 15 lb. Diameter: .013 in. /.33 mm
- 17 lb. Diameter: .015 in. /.37 mm
- 20 lb. Diameter: .016 in. /.40 mm
- 25 lb. Diameter: .017 in. /.43 mm
40% softer than leading competitor fluorocarbon lines.
A soft, supple and more castable line, InvizX can be used in both Spinning Reels and Bait Casting Reels. The line is strong yet sensitive and offers advanced hook setting power and knot strength. Suitable for both fresh water and salt water. As with all 100% Fluorocarbon products, InvizX is much less visible underwater than monofilament line and virtually invisible to fish. InvizX is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbant, high-density and impervious to cold conditions. Made from 100% Seaguar resins and produced using our proprietary extrusion process.