- Amazing acceleration performance supported by the ceramic ball
BOUSEI means corrosion-proof in Japanese. Using the ceramic ball, BOUSEI SiC Ball Bearing is not only extremely lighter but also stiffer and slicker compared to the traditional bearings made with steel. By decreasing the friction of bearing, you will be able to shorten the time for the spin to get its peak, which is likely to bring you the higher speed in spinning. This leads to an increase in initial lure velocities and improved casting distance.
We have improved the corrosion prevention level by 200% compared to our former model in order to increase the basic performance of the SiCBB.
*Lubrication with oil is absolutely imperative in order to sustain with the instantaneous extreme high spinning speed. Please use ZPI Products in order to keep the best spinning performance and please do not use it dried.
- ZPI SiC Ball Bearing 1154-1034 Ceramic
- Bearing Size: 5x11x4mm / 3x10x4mm
- Shimano: 18 Bantom MGL, 16 Metanium MGL, Tranx 300,
- 15-18 Conquest 300-400, 15-16 Ocean Conquest 300
- Daiwa: Steez A TW, Steez, Zillion TW, Ryoga,
- ABU: Revo Series,