ZPI Stainless Open Ball Bearing is not only extremely light but also stiffer and slicker compared to the stock bearings. By decreasing the friction of bearing, you will be able to shorten the time for the spin to get its peak, which is likely to bring you the higher speed in spinning. This leads to an increase in initial lure velocities and improved casting distance.
- ZPI Stainless Open Bearing 1154-1034
- Bearing Size: 5x11x4mm / 3x10x4mm
- Shimano: 18 Bantom MGL, 16 Metanium MGL, Tranx 300
- 15-18 Conquest 300-400, 15-16 Ocea Conquest 300,
- Daiwa: Steez A TW, Steez, Zillion TW, Ryoga,
- ABU: Revo Series